Click here to donate now via our secure online donation page
It's secure, fast and easy!
If you would prefer to send in your donation, please make checks payable to Kenosha Literacy Council and mail to:
Kenosha Literacy Council
2419 63rd Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
- $10 covers the cost of one workbook for a learner in need
- $25 covers the cost of registration and evaluation for one adult learner
- $50 covers the cost of learning materials for one learner for a year
- $100 covers cost of one drop-in tutoring session
- $250 covers initial training to prepare 10 volunteer tutors
- $500 covers one week of our ELL Civics program
We have an Amazon Wish List if you are interested in donating items we can use in our tutor programs and classes.
We are also always in need of:
White & Colored Copy Paper
Manila File Folders
Paper Towel & Kleenex
Coffee, creamer and packaged snacks
Kenosha Literacy Council is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization located in Kenosha, Wisconsin and serving the needs of low-literate adults and families in Kenosha County. All donations are tax deductible.